Amid calls for boycotts of Arizona -- in response to a new law that many believe will result in ethnic profiling -- at least one college program will lose a participant. Tayari Jones, an assistant professor of creative writing at Rutgers University's Newark campus, announced that she will abandon plans to attend the Pima Writers Workshop at Pima Community College, the Los Angeles Times reported.
- U. California grad student union leaders face criticism for pushing Israel boycott
- 'I Could Be Illegal'
- Radio Free AWP Thursday Raffle Giveaways
- Cal State LA faculty split on changing diversity requirement
- Arizona budget deal would eliminate all state funds for 3 large community college districts
- Quick Takes: Publishing Controversy, Concerns on A
- 9/11 Skeptic Will Leave Post at Brigham Young
- The New Class Monitors
Search for Jobs