Amid calls for boycotts of Arizona -- in response to a new law that many believe will result in ethnic profiling -- at least one college program will lose a participant. Tayari Jones, an assistant professor of creative writing at Rutgers University's Newark campus, announced that she will abandon plans to attend the Pima Writers Workshop at Pima Community College, the Los Angeles Times reported.
- To Her, With Love
- An Agenda for Graduate Education
- Anger at Albion Over Faculty Layoffs
- Dismissed Professor Sues Columbia College Chicago
- Suit Over Poetry Program Settled
- 'The Rhetoric of Remediation'
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Eureka, Miami Dade, NJIT, Ohio U., Reed, Saint Joseph, U. of Denver, U. of Maryland Eastern Shore, U. of Nebraska at Kearney, U. of Washington, Western New England
- Comparing Higher Ed to Wall Street
Search for Jobs