- Going After 'Double Dippers'
- Quick Takes: Business Leaders Call for More Science Grads, Court Challenges College's Construction
- Quick Takes: Cuomo Expands Probe, Lawmakers Sound Alarm on Loans, Fresno State Appeals, Push to Reverse Alabama Reforms, Fisk Eliminates Athletics, NCAA Penalties for Texas Christian
- Quick Takes: Nobel in Physics, Schwarzenegger Vetoes Aid for Undocumented, Pact on Ala. Desegregation, Probe of Corinthian, Baptists Sue Belmont, Reading Ends Physics, Court Rejects Coach's Bias Suit, Jail Terms for 4 in Barton County Scandal
- Quick Takes: Alabama Legislators Must Leave 2-Year College Jobs, Blackboard and Turnitin Settle, Research Consortium Wins Antitrust Approval, Odd Jobs for College Athletes, Dalhousie Has Facebook Group Killed, E-Books That Smell
Alabama officials plan to appeal a judge's ruling last week that invalidated double dipping by state legislators who also work in the state's community college system, The Montgomery Advertiser reported. The widespread practice has been cited by many as creating conflicts of interest.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories