Alabama officials plan to appeal a judge's ruling last week that invalidated double dipping by state legislators who also work in the state's community college system, The Montgomery Advertiser reported. The widespread practice has been cited by many as creating conflicts of interest.
- Going After 'Double Dippers'
- Quick Takes: Nobel in Physics, Schwarzenegger Vetoes Aid for Undocumented, Pact on Ala. Desegregation, Probe of Corinthian, Baptists Sue Belmont, Reading Ends Physics, Court Rejects Coach's Bias Suit, Jail Terms for 4 in Barton County Scandal
- Quick Takes: Business Leaders Call for More Science Grads, Court Challenges College's Construction
- Is the Schoolhouse Door Open?
- Quick Takes: Cuomo Expands Probe, Lawmakers Sound Alarm on Loans, Fresno State Appeals, Push to Reverse Alabama Reforms, Fisk Eliminates Athletics, NCAA Penalties for Texas Christian
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories