Seton Hall University's law school is sticking with plans to have New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie as its graduation speaker -- over the objections of some alumni and faculty members, The Star-Ledger reported. Critics are angry that the new governor, a Republican, has announced plans to replace the only African American on the state's Supreme Court despite state tradition that governors generally reappoint justices.
- Speaking of Graduation
- To Sue or Not to Sue
- Profs Turned Pols
- New Presidents or Provosts: Paul D. Camp CC, Cleveland Institute of Art, Moody Bible Institute, Pierce College Puyallup, Texas Tech U. Health Sciences Center, U. of Findlay, Virginia Highlands CC
- The Entrepreneurial Engineer
- New Jersey Legislators Approve Higher Ed Restructuring
- Compromise Possible on New Jersey Merger
- How Did Orthodox Rabbinic College Win $10.6M in Public Funds?
Search for Jobs