Christopher Clark has resigned as president of Bryn Athyn College, after less than a year in office, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported. Clark's major campaign as president has been to increase enrollment from 190. Bryn Athyn is affiliated with the General Church of the New Jerusalem, and he planned to reach out to more students of other faiths, which concerned some college constituencies.
- Atheist, secular students becoming established on religious campuses
- Quick Takes: Taking Visas to Gaza, Science Blogger Under Attack, Bible Prof Could Be Fired, J-School Abroad, Albright Drops SAT
- Erskine struggles to find a president who meets its religious requirements
- Bethel in Indiana: Faculty members can no longer take leadership roles in groups that differ with biblical inerrancy
- Two Unions Court Adjuncts in Philadelphia Market
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories