- Atheist, secular students becoming established on religious campuses
- Quick Takes: Taking Visas to Gaza, Science Blogger Under Attack, Bible Prof Could Be Fired, J-School Abroad, Albright Drops SAT
- Erskine struggles to find a president who meets its religious requirements
- Two Unions Court Adjuncts in Philadelphia Market
- Challenging (but promising) moment for America's religious colleges (essay)
Christopher Clark has resigned as president of Bryn Athyn College, after less than a year in office, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported. Clark's major campaign as president has been to increase enrollment from 190. Bryn Athyn is affiliated with the General Church of the New Jerusalem, and he planned to reach out to more students of other faiths, which concerned some college constituencies.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories