More than 40 years after two students in the Black Panthers were killed at the University of California at Los Angeles, students organized to unveil plaques in their honor in the building where they were murdered, the Los Angeles Times reported. The gunman viewed as responsible for their deaths has never been apprehended.
- California's Deal With Kaplan
- School's (Not) Out for Summer
- Kaplan Apologizes for Spanish Ban in Class
- Plagiarism at Columbia Commencement
- New Presidents or Provosts: Carleton College, Cloud County CC, College of Santa Fe, Garrett College, McNeese State U., Peace College, Pueblo CC, Rice U.
- Credit for Teaching
- Yale Donor Charged With Fraud
Search for Jobs