- Quick Takes: Ayers Blocked From Entering Canada, Links From King's Dream to Today, Fire Injuries Kill UCLA Research Assistant, Newspaper Advisers Censure Western Oregon, New Threat Assessment Group, Michelle Obama Book Helps SUNY Press
- Quick Takes: Taser Incident at UCLA, Professors of the Year, Guilt Admitted in Deadly Fire, Protest Over Cal State Perk, Recruiting Minority Med Students, Earmark Oversight
- Motherhood After Tenure: The Legacy of the Freedom Riders
- Quick Takes: Little Bias Found in Pa. Colleges, Protecting Animal Research, Tenured Jobs at Risk at Southern Oregon, Oxford Governance Plan Advances, Town-Gown Pact in Conn., Growth of Academic Libraries, Bob Knight's Temper, Iraqi Universities Shut Down
- Student's video leads to discussion of race at UCLA
More than 40 years after two students in the Black Panthers were killed at the University of California at Los Angeles, students organized to unveil plaques in their honor in the building where they were murdered, the Los Angeles Times reported. The gunman viewed as responsible for their deaths has never been apprehended.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories