University College London has fined a student £300 for starting FitFinder, a Web site the student has since abandoned that lets students flirt with one another, The Times of London reported. The student started the site at his university and it quickly became a hit among students across Britain. University College London officials said that they received complaints from other universities that the site was distracting students and so urged the student to bring it down and fined him for "bringing the the college into disrepute."
- Anxious Calls Home
- New Programs: Law, Nursing, Physician Assistant Studies, Meteorology
- New Presidents or Provosts: Central Virginia CC, Daniel Webster College, Kingston U., Miami U., Mid-State Technical College, Valdosta State U.
- Furor Over Anti-Islam Speaker
- New presidents or provosts: Amarillo Baylor Campbell Housatonic Lakehead LSUS Middlesex Rasmussen Tacoma
- New presidents provosts: Glen Oaks Imperial Mercy MSUN Nottingham Southeast Texas Tech Va Tech
- Voltaire Wasn't Cut Out to Be an Iowa State TA
- Clean Slate
Search for Jobs