Dr. Pamela M. Jolicoeur, president of Concordia College in Minnesota, died Wednesday after suffering a stroke. She was 65, and had led the college since 2004, following a 32-year career at California Lutheran University. At Concordia, she helped to complete a $100 million capital campaign, and encouraged new programs in the sciences, business and global education. A university statement about her accomplishments may be found here.
- Is There a Pharmacist in the House?
- Central and Concordia try to retool existing programs to find new revenue
- Review of Howard Ball, "At Liberty to Die: The Battle for Death with Dignity in America"
- New presidents or provosts: Austin Peay Bethany ECU Mountain View Richmond St. Clair Spring Hill Swarthmore Va Wesleyan
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bowling Green State U., Concordia College (Minn.), Illinois Wesleyan U., Ivy Tech CC-North Central, Rockhurst U., San JosÃ© State U., South Mountain College, U. of South Florida-Polytechnic
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories