After months of refusing to answer questions about access to a talk by Sarah Palin, California State University at Stanislaus has announced that reporters will be allowed to cover the event, the Associated Press reported. The appearance -- a fund raiser for the university foundation -- has been criticized for the selection of a divisive speaker, her high speaking fees, and secrecy over plans.
- Palin's Campus Outpost
- You Can't Charge for Controversy
- A Battle for the Sea (Grant)
- Clashes over religiously motivated gender segregation at Canadian, British campuses
- Unknown and Unaccountable
- In Defense of Ayers
- Quick Takes: New Push by Cuomo on Loan Companies, Faculty Bonuses for College Performance, Concerns on Hookah Smoking, Palin's Many Colleges, Budget Mess Endangers California Grants, $400M for Biomedical Institute, Did Jokes Kill a Grad Student Handbook?
Search for Jobs