The University of Washington police department authorized an undercover officer to attend and participate in planning meetings of a student activist group that was organizing on behalf of employees at the university, The Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported. University officials acknowledged that the monitoring took place, and said that it was not consistent with university policy and had been stopped.
- A Quiet Campus Upgrades Its Security
- What the Alumni Read (or Ignore)
- Beyond 'Tough Choices'
- Settlement in Idaho Retiree Suit
- Colombian Journalist Denied Visa for Harvard Fellowship
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bay Path College, California State U. System, Cascadia CC, Coppin State U., Edinboro U. of Pennsylvania, Green River CC, Missouri Southern State U., South Carolina Technical College System
- Lessons From Loss
- Delta Project database increases transparency of college finances
Search for Jobs