Duke University has suspended the enrollment of new patients in three clinical trials that depend in part on work by a scientist at the university who may have falsely claimed to have been a Rhodes scholar, The News & Observer reported. Duke has placed the scientist, Anil Potti, on administrative leave. (This item has been corrected from an earlier version.)
- Penn and U.S. Settle Over Research Death
- Dear AAU: Will you sign the call to make all trial data public?
- The Pursuit of Efficiency and the Pursuit of Folly
- The Mild Torture Economy
- Review of Ben Goldacre, 'I Think You'll Find It's More Complicated Than That'
- Helping a Global Warming Skeptic
- Spurring Innovation in Healthcare Using MOOCS
- Arizona St. and Knewton's grand experiment with adaptive learning
Search for Jobs