The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has attracted widespread attention for its emphasis on college completion (as opposed to access alone). A report being released today by Grantmakers for Education argues that there is a widespread shift toward completion efforts by education philanthropies.
- Study assesses how megafoundations have changed role of higher ed philanthropy
- New Leader for Carnegie
- Gates Foundation announces four priority policy areas on college completion, with data system to come
- Gates Foundation to Spend Big on Community Colleges
- Consensus or Groupthink?
- Quick Takes: Gates Scholarships Expanded, Plane Crash Kills President of Pueblo CC, Visas Revoked for Iranian Reunion, Disability Settlement With Colorado College, Transfer of Credit Suit Settled, Limits on Academic Freedom Feared in UK
- Competing Completion Initiatives
- Gates's Own Brain Drain
Search for Jobs