U.S. authorities reversed a visa denial that could have prevented Hollman Morris, a Colombian journalist, permission to take a Nieman Fellowship at Harvard University, The Boston Globe reported. Academic officials had criticized the visa denial, and applauded the reversal of the decision.
- Colombian Journalist Denied Visa for Harvard Fellowship
- Movie Clips and Copyright
- Addressing Alcohol Abuse (or Not)
- Quick Takes: Postdoc Participation Up, Latest on Blackboard vs. Desire2Learn, Apology Over Obama Skit, Scrutiny of Tobacco Funding, Another Ben Stein Clash, Copying an Honor Code, ACE Fellows Named, Crocodiles Enroll at U. of Miami
- Groups raise concerns that British human rights activist is being blocked from entering U.S.
- The New Clash of Rights
- Pell Shortfall Persists
- Private Partners
Search for Jobs