U.S. authorities reversed a visa denial that could have prevented Hollman Morris, a Colombian journalist, permission to take a Nieman Fellowship at Harvard University, The Boston Globe reported. Academic officials had criticized the visa denial, and applauded the reversal of the decision.
- Groups raise concerns that British human rights activist is being blocked from entering U.S.
- Quick Takes: Postdoc Participation Up, Latest on Blackboard vs. Desire2Learn, Apology Over Obama Skit, Scrutiny of Tobacco Funding, Another Ben Stein Clash, Copying an Honor Code, ACE Fellows Named, Crocodiles Enroll at U. of Miami
- Quick Takes: Taking Visas to Gaza, Science Blogger Under Attack, Bible Prof Could Be Fired, J-School Abroad, Albright Drops SAT
- Scholar's Visa Denial Suit Revived
- Quick Takes: Challenge to Benefits in Ky., Foreign Enrollment Rebound, Tenure Denied at Iowa State, Resignation at MIT, Tuition for the Undocumented, Syracuse Shifts Teams, Carnegie to NSSE, $100M for Illinois, Westminster Stays a College, Growth in India
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories