Wagner College has ended a requirement that all applicants submit either SAT or ACT scores. “We believe that the best predictor of a student’s potential to succeed at Wagner is the student’s high school transcript,” said Angelo Araimo, vice president for enrollment and planning, in a statement.
- At Pitzer College, most students don't submit test scores
- Why two colleges are allowing themselves to shrink rather than 'chase volume'
- Momentum for Going SAT-Optional
- Era Ends for 3 Subject Test Requirements
- Study finds little difference in academic success of students who do and don't submit SAT or ACT
- SAT Scores Drop
- Another First for SAT-Optional Movement
- SAT Skepticism in New Form
Search for Jobs