A cancer researcher at the University of Wisconsin at Madison resigned this spring after campus administrators began investigating alleged conflicts of interest involving clinical trials he led and a consulting arrangement he had with a manufacturer of cancer treatment devices, the Wisconsin State Journal reported. The newspaper based its special report on the controversy involving Minesh Mehta on a series of open records requests, among other things.
- Researchers' Financial Disclosures in the Spotlight
- Connected on Campus
- Conflict With My Interests
- Too Cozy
- Medical faculty at U. Texas campus oppose presidential tenure 'vetoes'
- Flexibility -- But for (and From) Whom?
- What to Do with Big Bad Industry?
- Reflections on UBC's Unexpected Leadership Transition
Search for Jobs