For the third time, the board of Quincy College has canceled a meeting at which a vote had been expected on a new president, The Patriot Ledger reported. The board is divided on whom to hire, whether the board's meetings have met legal requirements, and whether the board is properly constituted -- among other issues.
- Quick Takes: Research Misconduct, Quincy President Sues, Reverse Discrimination Verdict, Jump in College Savings
- Quick Takes: Harvard Pays Millions to Settle Suit on Russia Project, Quincy College Fires President, Korean Scientists Clone a Dog
- Presidential Ouster at Quincy
- Quick Takes: Frosh Vaccinations Urged, Anti-Gay Fliers at Southern Oregon, Animal Research at Reno, Accidental Admissions at Cal Poly Pomona, Ouster at Quincy
- UVa board poised to reappoint ousted president, but not without objection
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories