A court order has blocked the University of Victoria, in British Columbia, from trapping or killing hundreds of rabbits that it wants removed from campus, The Vancouver Sun reported. About 1,400 wild rabbits roam the campus; officials say that they cause considerable damage, and want to reduce the population to 200. The university is now appealing to the British Columbia Supreme Court.
- Quick Takes: Michigan Grad Students Call Strike, Brazos Quits Loan Program, Settlement Proposed for Va. Tech Families, North Dakota Keeps Controversial Speaker, Ayn Rand Requirement, Mars Research Endangered, Out-of-Control Rabbits
- New presidents or provosts: Alberta Buckinghamshire Maysville Rockingham South Asian Southern Vermont UWA Whitman
- What’s New at University of Venus - Week Ending 17 December 2011
- New Presidents or Provosts: Chandler-Gilbert CC, Dartmouth College, Holy Names U., Khalifa U. of Science, Technology and Research, Loyola U. Chicago, U. of Central Missouri, U. of Victoria, U. of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- New Presidents or Provosts: Montgomery County CC, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, U. of Iowa, U. of Regina, West Los Angeles College
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories