Rev. Charles L. Currie announced Thursday that he will step down as president of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities in June, at which time he will have served 14 years in the position -- the longest tenure of any leader of the association. He will be succeeded by the Rev. Greg Lucey, former president of Spring Hill College, in Alabama.
- New presidents provosts: Clemson Hopkinsville Millikin MVSU Lowcountry Spring Hill
- Higher ed trade group presidents make more than many college presidents
- New Presidents or Provosts: Charles R. Drew U. of Medicine and Science, Chattahoochee Valley CC, City College of New York, College of the Holy Cross, Doane College, Gadsden State CC, Macon State College, U. of Kentucky
- New Presidents or Provosts: Coosa Valley/Northwestern Technical Colleges, Purdue U.-North Central, Spring Hill College, U. of Massachusetts Medical School
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories