Lloyd Jacobs, the president of the University of Toledo, has proposed dividing the College of Arts and Sciences into three new units, and the plan has angered many faculty members, The Toledo Blade reported. Some faculty members object to the idea itself, while others say that they didn't have enough input or that they don't trust the president (a former medical school administrator) to safeguard the arts and humanities.
- Judge Declines to Block U. of Toledo Reorganization
- Israel, South Africa, Academic Boycotts
- When Emeritus Isn't Automatic
- Documenting Adjunct Work
- The Entrepreneurial University
- A Future for Student Health Plans?
- 8 Indicted in Toledo Point-Shaving Scandal
- Questions on Pay for Departing U. of Toledo President
Search for Jobs