Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on Wednesday signed legislation that will ensure admission to the California State University System for students who earn a newly established transfer degree from one of the state's community colleges. SB 1440 requires each community college district to create an associate degree for transfer and guarantees admission to Cal State for any student who earns one of those degrees. A second measure, AB 2302, directs the University of California to develop a better transfer pathway to its campuses.
- California's two-year colleges roll out transfer degrees while lawmakers consider nudge
- Golden State's Transfer Guarantee
- California community college system signs transfer deal with nine HBCUs
- Two-year colleges in California mull bachelor's degrees
- Statewide reverse transfer catches on, could boost graduation rates
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories