Authorities are investigating the possibility of spiked drinks in examining why 12 Central Washington University students needed to be hospitalized after they attended a party over the weekend, The Yakima Herald reported. Of those hospitalized, 11 are women. Authorities are investigating a possible rape at the party, based on a police officer seeing a man at the party engaged in a sexual act with a woman who did not appear to be fully conscious and who may not have had the ability to consent to sex.
- Brown U. sexual assault investigation draws criticism from accused and accusers
- Meningitis Concerns at 2 More Universities
- The Duke Case in Perspective
- Can college bans on hard liquor be effective?
- Four Loko Blamed in Hospitalization of Central Wash. Students
- Scrutiny of two presidents over their sexual conduct
- Dartmouth Sees Drop in Dangerous Levels of Drinking
- Colleges across country adopting affirmative consent sexual assault policies
Search for Jobs