- Quick Takes: Cheating by Professionals, Degree of Influence, Kickbacks Admitted, Sallie Mae's Strategy, Engineering Push in California, Cheating Scandal Shrinks Bowl Roster, Ivies vs. Oxbridge, Testing Chaos in Korea, It's Not All Work at the MLA
- English Growth -- and Backlash -- in Korea
- U. of Missouri moves toward giving adjuncts voting rights in faculty governance
- U. of Louisiana Weakens Tenure Rights
- Ethnic Profiling Alleged at Georgetown
Seoul National University has changed its governance rules to give one foreign faculty member, who must be fluent in Korean, a seat on the university's council, the Yonhap News Agency reported. The foreign representative will provide input for the council on the views of foreign faculty members and will translate council minutes into English for distribution to the non-Korean faculty.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories