Peace College, a women's college in North Carolina, has offered all full-time faculty members buyouts, The Raleigh News & Observer reported. Debra Townsley, president of the college, declined to say whether the buyout offers were budget-related. She said that the college is currently reviewing its academic programs, although it is not yet clear where that review will lead. "It's a changing market place," she told the News & Observer. "We have limited resources, and we want the flexibility to be able to implement some of these things."
- At William Peace, departing president is criticized by many but loved by the board
- Experts consider Peace College plan to offer separate sections by gender
- William Peace University may bet $21 million of its $33 million endowment on one shopping center
- New Presidents or Provosts: Carleton College, Cloud County CC, College of Santa Fe, Garrett College, McNeese State U., Peace College, Pueblo CC, Rice U.
- The Cost of Academic Reporting
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories