Editors of The Daily Campus, the student newspaper at the University of Connecticut, are developing new policies in the wake of controversies over two cartoons that were seen as sexist by many students, The Hartford Courant reported. One cartoon featured the line: "Forget sugar and spice and everything nice. Try crabs, scabs and everything viral. That's what girls are really made of." The other showed a man throwing a diamond ring into a bedroom, leading a woman to chase after it, tongue hanging out.
- Everest Found to Use Incorrect Job Placement Statistics
- Proctor or Gamble
- Clean the Slate
- 'The Lost Soul of Higher Education'
- Golden State's Transfer Guarantee
- New Presidents or Provosts: Ivy Tech CC, Oregon U. System, Penn State-Fayette, Texas Woman's U., U. of Colorado-Boulder
- Annual Report on Minority Access Highlights Gender Gap
- Harvard Has Cash on Hand
Search for Jobs