- Prepaid Bailouts Present Dilemma
- A look at the landscape of pathway programs for international students run in cooperation with for-profit partners
- End of the Road for Lambuth U.
- Bill Haslam's free community college plan and how Tennessee is grabbing the spotlight in higher education policy
- Quick Takes: Trustee Quits at William
Tennessee has halted the enrollment of new students into its prepaid tuition program, after officials determined that the program could no longer be sure of having enough money to meet the obligations to new students, The Commercial Appeal of Memphis reported. The state plans to keep its commitment to students already enrolled in the program. Many prepaid tuition programs have faced difficulties in recent years as they were built on assumptions of healthy investment returns.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories