Students and faculty members at West Chester University of Pennsylvania were alarmed by posters that recently appeared for a new organization for white students. But The Philadelphia Inquirer reported that campus officials investigated, and found that there is no such group. A spokeswoman said that the posters were put up in "a very innocent and naive attempt to create some sense of activism," and that students just "wanted a reaction" that would get everyone talking.
- Calling Michael Moore and Ann Coulter
- Quick Takes: Charges Dropped in Duke Lacrosse Incident, Senate Passes Stem Cell Bill, Report on Immigrant Students, University Sells Another Eakins, Honor for CUNY Chancellor, Recording Industry Crackdown Expands, Student Strike in Israel
- At One University, Clashing Endorsements
- Bucknell receives gift inspired by handling of score reporting scandal
- Chester College will shut down
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories