Guilty Pleas in Toledo Point-Shaving Scandal
December 9, 2010
Four former athletes at the University of Toledo will plead guilty to charges related to fixing the outcome of football and men's basketball games, The Toledo Blade reported. The allegations concern a two-year period starting in December 2004.
- 8 Indicted in Toledo Point-Shaving Scandal
- Setting State Targets
- We Need an Adjunct Union
- Quick Takes: Berkeley Seeks to Assure Faculty on BP Deal, Death at Rider, Pentagon Clears MIT Researchers, Coach Quits After Religious Signs Removed, Online Offerings, Athlete Charged in Point Shaving, Cheerleading Dangers, Righting a Wrong in Oregon
- Questioning a Degree's Value
- Defending a Lesbian Coach
- Washington Wrapup: Budget and Bishop
- Progress in Combating Gambling
Search for Jobs
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
La Plata, MD
Jersey City, NJ
Paul Quinn College , www.pqc.edu , is one of America's most interesting and innovative small colleges. PQC is a private, faith-based, four-year...
Loyola University Chicago, a private university founded in 1870 as St. Ignatius College, is the nation’s largest Jesuit, Catholic University and the...