Universities in several countries are adding programs in Islamic finance, Bloomberg reported. Businesses have a shortage of experts on the subject -- and so graduates of the programs are in demand. Among the institutions with programs: International Islamic University of Malaysia and La Trobe University, in Australia.
- In Over Its Head?
- The Senate's Budget Approach
- Search Committee Snafus
- Judge Declines to Block U. of Toledo Reorganization
- New Presidents or Provosts: College of the Bahamas, Miami U., Millikin U., U. of Louisiana at Monroe, U. of Minnesota, U. of Wisconsin Colleges
- NCAA Considers Transgender Policy
- New Programs: Homeland Security, Indigenous Studies, Parenting Education, Health Professions, Pharmaceutical Business, Online Business, Management, Power Plant Technology
- Tweaks to GI Bill Move Ahead
Search for Jobs