A state judge on Monday declined to block an academic reorganization of the University of Toledo, The Toledo Blade reported. President Lloyd Jacobs wants to reorganize the colleges in the university, but the American Association of University Professors charged that a lack of consultation violated the university's contract with the faculty.
- In Over Its Head?
- Islamic Finance Is Growth Area for Business Education
- Faculty Union at Toledo Wins Court Ruling on Reorganization
- Faculty Object to Reorganization Plan at U. of Toledo
- Questions on Pay for Departing U. of Toledo President
- New Presidents or Provosts: College of the Bahamas, Miami U., Millikin U., U. of Louisiana at Monroe, U. of Minnesota, U. of Wisconsin Colleges
- Tweaks to GI Bill Move Ahead
- The Senate's Budget Approach
Search for Jobs