- U. of Colorado flummoxes companies promising in-state tuition to out-of-state students
- Essay says the 'pay it forward' plans for free tuition aren't free and will hurt students
- Huge Problem, Problematic 'Solution'
- Colorado colleges can double-count merit scholars to grow non-resident enrollment
- Students' Gain, Lenders' Pain
Nicolaus Ramos paid his tuition bill at the University of Colorado at Boulder in an unusual way -- with more than $14,000 in one-dollar bills, The Sacramento Bee reported. The idea behind this nearly 30-pound payment was to draw attention to the rising cost of higher education.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories