Nicolaus Ramos paid his tuition bill at the University of Colorado at Boulder in an unusual way -- with more than $14,000 in one-dollar bills, The Sacramento Bee reported. The idea behind this nearly 30-pound payment was to draw attention to the rising cost of higher education.
- Stop Defending the Liberal Arts
- Campus Tragedy, and Perhaps Campus Tragedy Averted
- Vote of No Confidence in President of South Carolina State
- Thanks, But No Thanks
- Obama Eases Cuba Rules
- Sports Seasons to Start Later
- Could Anyone Have Done More?
- New Programs: Fashion Entrepreneurship, Energy, Communication
Search for Jobs