- 'Conscientious Objector' to Testing
- Test-optional policies fail to increase low-income enrollment, study finds
- Essay calls for faculty members to challenge use of standardized tests
- Hampshire becomes only competitive college in the country that won't look at SAT, ACT scores
- The Impact of Dropping the SAT
Eugene Lang College Goes Test-Optional on Admissions
January 18, 2011
Eugene Lang College of the New School has announced that it is now test-optional on admissions. Students who do not want to submit an SAT or ACT score may provide a graded paper with a teacher's comments.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Grand Rapids, MI
South Hadley, MA
Fort Belvoir, VA
San Jose, CA
Northeastern , founded in 1898 and located in Boston, is a global university with a tradition of partnership and engagement that creates an...
The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law, a nonprofit law school accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of The State Bar of California,...