- 'Conscientious Objector' to Testing
- Test-optional policies fail to increase low-income enrollment, study finds
- Essay calls for faculty members to challenge use of standardized tests
- Hampshire becomes only competitive college in the country that won't look at SAT, ACT scores
- The Impact of Dropping the SAT
Eugene Lang College Goes Test-Optional on Admissions
January 18, 2011
Eugene Lang College of the New School has announced that it is now test-optional on admissions. Students who do not want to submit an SAT or ACT score may provide a graded paper with a teacher's comments.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Mount Vernon, IA
Located on Georgia’s coast midpoint between Savannah and Jacksonville, FL, the College of Coastal Georgia provides an exemplary, affordable...
Central College, founded in 1853, is a private four-year liberal arts college affiliated with the Reformed Church in America. Learn more about our...