Eugene Lang College Goes Test-Optional on Admissions
January 18, 2011
Eugene Lang College of the New School has announced that it is now test-optional on admissions. Students who do not want to submit an SAT or ACT score may provide a graded paper with a teacher's comments.
- 'Conscientious Objector' to Testing
- Test-optional policies fail to increase low-income enrollment, study finds
- Essay calls for faculty members to challenge use of standardized tests
- Hampshire becomes only competitive college in the country that won't look at SAT, ACT scores
- The Impact of Dropping the SAT
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Wilson College is an independent college with a proud history of educating women since 1869 through rigorous study of the liberal arts and sciences...
Metropolitan College of New York (MCNY) is located in the Soho/Tribeca area of downtown Manhattan. Our institution was founded back in 1964 by...