Eugene Lang College Goes Test-Optional on Admissions
January 18, 2011
Eugene Lang College of the New School has announced that it is now test-optional on admissions. Students who do not want to submit an SAT or ACT score may provide a graded paper with a teacher's comments.
- 'Conscientious Objector' to Testing
- Test-optional policies fail to increase low-income enrollment, study finds
- Essay calls for faculty members to challenge use of standardized tests
- Hampshire becomes only competitive college in the country that won't look at SAT, ACT scores
- The Impact of Dropping the SAT
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
San Antonio, TX
University Center, MI
Fort Myers, FL
St. Louis, MO
Thomas Edison State College was established by the state of New Jersey and chartered by the New Jersey Board of Higher Education in 1972. The College...
Earlham is a selective national liberal arts college founded in 1847. Earlham's affiliation with the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) informs...