Eugene Lang College Goes Test-Optional on Admissions
January 18, 2011
Eugene Lang College of the New School has announced that it is now test-optional on admissions. Students who do not want to submit an SAT or ACT score may provide a graded paper with a teacher's comments.
- 'Conscientious Objector' to Testing
- Test-optional policies fail to increase low-income enrollment, study finds
- Essay calls for faculty members to challenge use of standardized tests
- Hampshire becomes only competitive college in the country that won't look at SAT, ACT scores
- The Impact of Dropping the SAT
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
New London, CT
Ave) Pittsburgh, PA
LAKE FOREST, IL
Central College, founded in 1853, is a private four-year liberal arts college affiliated with the Reformed Church in America. Learn more about our...
Northern Kentucky University (NKU) has become a leader in the Greater Cincinnati area and the Commonwealth of Kentucky . One of the fastest growing...