Eugene Lang College Goes Test-Optional on Admissions
January 18, 2011
Eugene Lang College of the New School has announced that it is now test-optional on admissions. Students who do not want to submit an SAT or ACT score may provide a graded paper with a teacher's comments.
- 'Conscientious Objector' to Testing
- Test-optional policies fail to increase low-income enrollment, study finds
- Essay calls for faculty members to challenge use of standardized tests
- Hampshire becomes only competitive college in the country that won't look at SAT, ACT scores
- The Impact of Dropping the SAT
- At Pitzer College, most students don't submit test scores
- Study finds little difference in academic success of students who do and don't submit SAT or ACT
- College Board unveils new SAT, with major overhaul for writing exam
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Waubonsee is not your average community college — and that’s how we like it. We take pride in exceeding expectations, offering a top education to all...
Forward thinking. World ready. FHSU is the leading forward-thinking, entrepreneurial university of the Midwest. We have an enrollment of more than 13...