The University of California at Irvine is apologizing that one of its dining halls served chicken and waffles on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, advertising it as an "MLK Holiday Special," the Los Angeles Times reported. The menu was planned at the last minute and was not intended to offend, but was not in the "best taste," a spokeswoman said. A member of the Black Student Union lodged a complaint about the menu.
- 'Holy Grail' of Reform
- 'Getting in the Game'
- Apology for Black History Menu of Fried Chicken
- Students, Guns and Politics
- Going Global, Going Liberal Arts
- Political Purge or Quality Control?
- New Presidents or Provosts: Ashford U., Columbia International U., LeTourneau U., Northern Essex CC, San JosÃ© City College, Seton Hall U., Sussex County CC
- Iowa to Investigate Hospitalization of Football Players
Search for Jobs