- Supreme Court orders new appeals court consideration of affirmative action case
- New Venue for Anti-Bias Debate
- Supreme Court declines appeal on religious groups at public university
- Legal Loss for Anti-Gay Student
- Quick Takes: New Paltz Student Leaders Win Injunction, Prof Suspected in Killing Won't Teach, Call for Foreign Language Funding, Law Students' Engagement, Gay Rights vs. Religious Rights in UK, Caltech Ends 59-Game Losing Streak
The Washington State Supreme Court upheld the right of Western Washington University to hold closed disciplinary hearings for a professor who maintained that his rights were violated by the lack of open hearings, the Associated Press reported. The ruling said that state law permits public universities to create their own rules for peer-review based hearings.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories