$100 Million Gift for Ohio State
February 16, 2011
Ohio State University is today announcing its largest gift ever -- $100 million from alumnus Les Wexner, who founded Limited Brands. The gift will primarily benefit medical research and education, as well as Ohio State's Wexner Center for the Arts.
- Peripatetic President
- $100M Gift for Oklahoma State
- Quick Takes: Milton Friedman Dies, $261M for Emory, California 2-Year Colleges Criticized, Fallout From MIT Dispute, Explaining Graduation Rates, Kennedy Lays Out Priorities, 'Standing Still' on Basic Research
- Quick Takes: $101 Million Arts Gift at Princeton, Indictment for Lab Arson, Bridgewater Students Charged in Stabbing, President Quits Troubled Medical University, '2020 Vision' for NSF, Does Higher Ed Encourage Belief in Ghosts?
- Sign of Renewed Support for Art at Brandeis
- A Rick Perry Research/Jobs Effort That Flopped
- Harvard and Brown Announce Gifts for Humanities Scholarship
- Laureate's growing global network of institutions
Search for Jobs
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
La Plata, MD
Jersey City, NJ
Kansas State University's beautiful limestone buildings and friendly campus are home to some of the nation's happiest students, according to the...
Gloucester County College (GCC), which marked its 46th year of service in 2013, is a publicly supported two-year institution, fully accredited by the...