An Australian group has created UniLeaks, a WikiLeaks-styled website where people may leak documents about higher education. An explanation on the website states that it will accept and distribute "restricted or censored material of political, ethical, diplomatic or historical significance which is in some way connected to higher education, an agency or government body working in partnership with an institution, e.g., a university." The site adds, "We absolutely do not accept rumor, opinion, other kinds of first-hand accounts or material that is publicly available elsewhere."
- Reed College Battles to Remove Copycat Website
- Should You Teach Online?
- Roadblocks for ROTC?
- 'Lahore With Love' -- Without a Publisher
- South Carolina Moves Toward New Funding Formula
- Has the Anglo-American Academy Peaked?
- Another Senate Panel Plans Hearing on For-Profit Colleges
- Campus Health Officials Call for 'Cultural Competency'
Search for Jobs