An Australian group has created UniLeaks, a WikiLeaks-styled website where people may leak documents about higher education. An explanation on the website states that it will accept and distribute "restricted or censored material of political, ethical, diplomatic or historical significance which is in some way connected to higher education, an agency or government body working in partnership with an institution, e.g., a university." The site adds, "We absolutely do not accept rumor, opinion, other kinds of first-hand accounts or material that is publicly available elsewhere."
- Academic extremism could hurt Australian universities, minister warns
- Essay on Russ Castronovo, "State Secrets: Ben Franklin and WikiLeaks"
- Gustavus Adolphus faculty push back against president with aid of confidential leak site
- On Not Knowing: Why I Avoided the Academic Jobs Wiki
- Greece scraps ‘academic asylum’ laws to curb abuse
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories