- Should expulsion be the default discipline policy for students accused of sexual assault?
- Call to Action on Sexual Harassment
- Fallout at U. of Virginia after article on a gang rape at a fraternity
- At college sexual assault summit, talk of apologies and 'toxic' climates
- Syracuse students sit in to demand changes
Students at Dickinson College ended a sit-in Saturday after college officials pledged some changes and to discuss others with regard to the handling of complaints of sexual assault. Protesting students questioned whether the college was strict enough with students accused of rape and sexual assault. The college said that, going forward, expulsion would be the only punishment from Dickinson for rape and that the college would not consider appeals of such a sanction on grounds of "excessive harshness."
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories