The University of Notre Dame has announced that it will use remote video, rather than elevated scissor lifts on which a person can film, to capture video of football practices. A student was killed in October when a lift fell, prompting a debate on their use.
- The Virtues of Contrition
- A Crossroads for the Fighting Irish (and Their Peers)
- 'Liberal Arts' puts Kenyon College in spotlight
- Notre Dame's move to ACC could calm realignment
- Overlooking the Oppressed Minority in 'Oppressed Majority'
- Following the Money
- Tensions over social issues front and center at several Catholic colleges
- New documentary suggests (incorrectly) that no college leaders would sit for on-camera interviews
Search for Jobs