- Flexibility -- But for (and From) Whom?
- Gov. Scott Walker mixes it up on higher education, generating national headlines
- Wisconsin looks to cut higher ed by $300M, tries to give something in return
- 'Drafting error,' or gubernatorial assault on expansive view of higher ed in Wisconsin
- Agreement in Oregon (for Now)
Hoping to tap into Governor Scott Walker's interest in giving more independence to the state's flagship university in Madison, University of Wisconsin System leaders on Thursday released a proposal that would give similar autonomy to all of the public colleges and universities in the UW system. The "Wisconsin Idea Partnership," as the plan is called, would "build on" Walker's controversial plan to offer "new operational freedom to UW-Madison," while "extending the new flexibilities to all UW campuses as part of a unified system," the system's Board of Regents said.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories