Officials at the University of Nebraska at Omaha announced Sunday that the institution's athletics program would move to the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division I -- but shed its football and wrestling programs in the process. In a news conference Sunday about the move, which still requires the approval of the university's Board of Regents, campus officials said the decision was necessary to ensure the long-term financial viability of the sports program.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Adirondack CC, Argosy U./Chicago, Assumption College, Central Carolina Technical College, Cheyney U. of Pennsylvania, Southwest Virginia CC, U. of Nebraska-Omaha
- Let the Assessment PR Wars Begin
- 'Confessions of a Spoilsport'
- Lender/University Entanglements
- Essay urges reforms in how college sports programs recruit athletes
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories