The March 2011 edition of The Pulse features an interview with Steve Anderson, director of the Media Arts + Practice Ph.D. Program and assistant professor of interactive media at the University of Southern California's School of Cinematic Arts. He discusses the prospects of a more rational future for fair use in publishing and teaching.
- The Pulse: Donald Doane of ConnectYard
- The Pulse: Lou Pugliese of Moodlerooms
- MLA issues guidelines on evaluation of digital scholarship
- In evaluating digital humanities, enthusiasm may outpace best practices
- Mellen Press continues its legal maneuvers against critics
- The Pulse podcast features discussion about copyright issues in online education
- The Pulse: Aaron Wasserman of Blackboard Mobile
- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
Search for Jobs