Students and administrators at the University of Utah are voicing concern over the racial nature of attacks in the student government elections that are wrapping up this week on the campus, The Salt Lake Tribune reported. One of the parties seeking election is close to the university's Greek system while the other party is racially diverse.
- Quick Takes: Shooting Victim Costumes, Threats at Loyola Marymount and Northern Illinois, Duke Aid Plan, Board Shift at St. Thomas, Quest for Donors Ends Tradition, Gun-Free Rooms at Utah, Transitions at Madison and Texas A
- Gender Status and Single-Sex Dorms
- Column on Gay Marriage Prompts Dismissal
- Quick Takes: Hoax at Harvard, Travel Ban Upheld, Deal on Guns in Utah, Message for Governors, Chicago Won't Divest, Apologies at Clemson, 14 Years for Scientist Who Molested, Fighting at Islamic U., Poor Little Rich Heiress, Shower Manners at Yale
- Quick Takes: U. of Texas Bars 'Preferred Lender' Lists, Audit of Pennsylvania Loan Agency, Student Assaults Prof at Andrews U., Case Western Prof Charged in Hate Letter Hoax, Brigham Young OK With Gays Who Don't Have Sex, Protests on Finnish Merger
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories