Frank Trocki announced Tuesday that he would resign as chancellor of Montana State University-Northern, The Havre Daily News reported. Trocki is in his second year in office. The announcement came after the president of Montana State University called off two searches for administrators at Northern, saying that the university needed to review whether the searches were marred by procedural errors.
- Female provost is accused of repeatedly touching her male colleagues
- New Presidents or Provosts: American InterContinental U., Brooklyn College, College of Western Idaho, Colorado State U., Cosumnes River College, Medgar Evers College, Montana State U.-Northern
- 'This Is Not the Ivy League'
- Quick Takes: Subpoena for College Board, Head of 2-Year System Fired in Alabama, Diversity Efforts Analyzed, Johnnetta Cole to Leave Bennett Presidency, Ohio U. CIO Quits Following Hacking Incidents, Provost Nixes Photo of Men in Thong Underwear
- New presidents or provosts: Chemeketa Jefferson Davis Jones Intl Saint Joseph's Santa Rosa
- Top administrators at Texas A&M asked to submit resignation letters to new president
- Office Politics: The Public Employee’s Guide To Speaking Up
- Quick Takes: U. of New Orleans May Declare Exigency, Senators Urge Pell Increase, Rutgers Reorganization, Purdue Inquiry on Fusion, Retirement Package at Neb. Wesleyan, SAT Scoring Error, Questions on UMass Pollster's Ties, Lesbian Homecoming King
Search for Jobs