The University of St. Andrews, in Scotland, has started a review of the funding that Syrian authorities provided for a Syrian studies center at the university, The Guardian reported. The ties have attracted attention amid the crackdown by Syria's government on pro-democracy protests in the country. The Guardian noted that the advisory board for the St. Andrews center includes people associated with Syria's government.
- The Royal Wedding and Academe
- Catholic University in Canada Reviews Bishop's Role
- Should Teaching Be Outsourced?
- The AAUW's Rationale
- Resignation of Illinois technology administrator raises questions of centralization of IT
- When Bitter Bargaining Bleeds Over
- NIH to Study State of Biomedical Research Work Force
- Virginia Tech to Appeal U.S. Fine Over Response to Shooting
Search for Jobs