- NCAA inquiry at Penn State is unprecedented involvement in criminal matter
- Amid rape investigations, University of Montana requires all students to take tutorial before enrolling
- Senator McCaskill and others renew push on campus sex assault, make changes to bill
- Both complainants and respondents in sexual assault cases question privacy policies
- New Scrutiny for Sex Assault Cases
The U.S. Education Department is investigating whether Marquette University violated campus crime reporting requirements in its handling of two allegations last year of sexual assaults by athletes against other students, The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. Local law enforcement officials have criticized the university's handling of the cases, saying that too much time passed before they were notified of the reports. Marquette officials have since announced reforms of the university's procedures for handling such reports.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories