Liberty University has just sold $100 million in bonds, bringing its total debt to $228 million, to finance expansion, Bloomberg reported. The Christian university has $225 million in projects planned in the next five years, including a library, a baseball stadium and a school of health sciences.
- Public universities will take on more debt as states decrease spending on capital projects
- Kentucky limits on debt issuance hinder university constructions
- Big Trouble, Potentially, for Little Colleges
- If They Build It ...
- When Big Bucks Come for Sports
- Stimulus Spurs Campus Building
- A New, Empty Stadium
- A Boon(e) for Oklahoma State
Search for Jobs