About one-third of South Korean universities have announced tuition cuts, The Korea Herald reported. The government has been urging the cuts, in a year in which student aid is being increased, to make higher education more affordable for Korean families.
- Higher education proposals included in State of the Union
- Review of Genny Beemyn and Susan Rankin, "The Lives of Transgender People"
- Tunisian Police End Protest of University That Banned Niqab
- Israel Probes Grad Admissions Without Bachelor's Degrees
- Next phase of Academically Adrift research links low CLA scores to unemployment
- Penn State Faculty Senate Rejects No Confidence Motion
- Sexual Contact Charge Led to Abrupt Resignation at Wisconsin
- Education Department Admits Flawed Data in Gainful Employment Analysis
Search for Jobs