- Skip vs. Larry vs. Camille vs. Freeman ...
- Quick Takes: Obama Adds to Science Team, RIAA Shifts Strategy, Milgram's Shock Experiment Still Works, Unusual Ethics Choice, Tufts Loses $20M, E-Mail About Va. Tech Killer, Morris Brown Survival in Doubt, Witch Sues Nebraska
- U. of Louisville Program Seeks to Connect Ph.D.s with General Public Over Drinks
- IRS Loses (Again) on Taxes for Medical Residents
- Quick Takes: Racist Video Students Leave Texas A
A cancer research institute at the University of Pennsylvania has sued its former scientific director, now president of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City, charging him with taking research with him to start a biotechnology company, The New York Times reported. The lawsuit by the Leonard and Madlyn Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute at Penn called its former scientific director, Craig B. Thompson, "an unscrupulous doctor" who "chose to abscond with the fruits of the Abramson largess," the Times said. Thompson denied doing anything wrong.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories