Movers and Shakers: Albright College, National Student Clearinghouse, Nova Southeastern U., 2tor, U. of Dayton, U. of Kansas
February 7, 2012
- Paul M. Bobrowski, associate professor and former dean of the College of Business at Auburn University, in Alabama, has been named dean of the School of Business Administration at the University of Dayton, in Ohio.
- Jack Cline, assistant vice president for federal relations at the University of Massachusetts System, has been chosen as director of federal relations at the University of Kansas.
- Thomas W. Durso, senior director of marketing and communications at Holy Family University, in Pennsylvania, has been appointed as associate vice president for college relations and marketing at Albright College, also in Pennsylvania.
- Tracie MacMahon, vice president for marketing and client relations at the National Student Clearinghouse, in Virginia, has been promoted to chief operating officer there.
- Chip Paucek, president and chief operating officer at 2tor Inc., in New York, has been named chief executive officer there.
- Robert J. Pietrykowski, assistant vice president for human resources and chief negotiator at Cleveland State University, in Ohio, has been selected as vice president of human resources at Nova Southeastern University, in Florida.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Chaminade U., Columbus State U., Eastern Shore CC, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, Harper College, Saint Joseph's College (Ind.), U. of Dayton
- New Presidents or Provosts: Alaska Pacific U., Cumberland County College, Illinois Central College, New Mexico State U., Nova Southeastern U., Oklahoma City U., Southeast Missouri State U., Waynesburg U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Confederation College, Ivy Tech CC-Wabash Valley, Marymount U., U. of Toledo, Western Connecticut State U., Yuba CC District
- New Presidents or Provosts: California State U.-San Bernardino, Carroll College (Mont.), Sage Colleges, South Texas College of Law, State U. of New York-New Paltz, U. of Dayton, U. of Hawaii-Manoa,
- New Presidents or Provosts: Montana State U.-Billings, Nova Southeastern U., Onondaga CC, Suffolk U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Delaware Valley College, DeVry-New York City Metro, Earlham College, Gustavus Adolphus College, Law School Admission Council, St. Cloud State U., Sierra Nevada College, U. of Virginia, Wayne CC
- New Presidents or Provosts: Cambridge College, Capella U., Jefferson College, Winston-Salem State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Antioch U. Los Angeles, Indiana U-Purdue U. Fort Wayne, Le Moyne College, Northeastern State U., St. Francis College (N.Y.), Santa Barbara City College District, U. of Wisconsin-River Falls, Washington U. in St. Louis
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Flathead Valley Community College (FVCC) is located in Northwest Montana and serves a region comprised of 5.6 million acres, an area greater than the...
The mission of Pasadena City College is to provide a high quality, academically robust learning environment that encourages, supports and facilitates...