Calls for Papers: ePortfolios, Service Learning in the Humanities, Temptation in Literature, Theology and the Arts, Women and Global Change
February 16, 2012
- ePortfolios as a Catalyst for Connections: Celebrating the Curious, Creative and Capable Learner, the AAEEBL 2012 Annual ePorftolio Conference, July 16-19, in Boston. Abstract due date: Feb. 17.
- Imaginatio et Ratio: A Journal of Theology and the Arts. Abstract due date: Aug. 1.
- "Service Learning in the Humanities" special issue, the fall issue of Interdisciplinary Humanities. Abstract due date: May 1.
- Spaces of (Dis)Location, interdisciplinary conference at the University of Glasgow College of Arts, May 24-25. Abstract due date: Feb. 9.
- Temptation and Redemption in Literature and Culture, the Carolina Emerging Scholars Conference, May 12 in Sumter, S.C. Abstract due date: Feb. 24.
- Women and Global Change: Achieving Peace through Empowering Women, an April 12-13 conference at Texas Tech University, in Lubbock, Tex. Proposal due date: March 2.
- AACU conference shows plenty of uses for e-portfolios, but also the pitfalls of hype
- Doing E-Portfolios Right
- The Disappointment of Portfolio-Based Teaching
- Westminster president makes his own e-portfolio
- Blackboard, 9.0
- Imaginative Transcripts
- Putting the Community Into College
- Essay on collaboration between faculty colleagues in creating an electronic post-tenure review
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Kern Community College District (KCCD) serves communities over 24,800 square miles in parts of Kern, Tulare, Inyo, Mono, and San Bernardino counties...
About Illinois State University, founded in 1857, is the oldest public university in Illinois. Illinois State is a co-educational, residential...