Calls for Papers: ePortfolios, Service Learning in the Humanities, Temptation in Literature, Theology and the Arts, Women and Global Change
February 16, 2012
- ePortfolios as a Catalyst for Connections: Celebrating the Curious, Creative and Capable Learner, the AAEEBL 2012 Annual ePorftolio Conference, July 16-19, in Boston. Abstract due date: Feb. 17.
- Imaginatio et Ratio: A Journal of Theology and the Arts. Abstract due date: Aug. 1.
- "Service Learning in the Humanities" special issue, the fall issue of Interdisciplinary Humanities. Abstract due date: May 1.
- Spaces of (Dis)Location, interdisciplinary conference at the University of Glasgow College of Arts, May 24-25. Abstract due date: Feb. 9.
- Temptation and Redemption in Literature and Culture, the Carolina Emerging Scholars Conference, May 12 in Sumter, S.C. Abstract due date: Feb. 24.
- Women and Global Change: Achieving Peace through Empowering Women, an April 12-13 conference at Texas Tech University, in Lubbock, Tex. Proposal due date: March 2.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Notre Dame, IN
Notre Dame of Maryland University is a Catholic, liberal arts college committed to educating women as leaders. The School of Pharmacy at Notre Dame...
Aiken Technical College is one of the 16 schools in the South Carolina Technical College System and has been serving the community for more than 30...