Calls for Papers: ePortfolios, Service Learning in the Humanities, Temptation in Literature, Theology and the Arts, Women and Global Change
February 16, 2012
- ePortfolios as a Catalyst for Connections: Celebrating the Curious, Creative and Capable Learner, the AAEEBL 2012 Annual ePorftolio Conference, July 16-19, in Boston. Abstract due date: Feb. 17.
- Imaginatio et Ratio: A Journal of Theology and the Arts. Abstract due date: Aug. 1.
- "Service Learning in the Humanities" special issue, the fall issue of Interdisciplinary Humanities. Abstract due date: May 1.
- Spaces of (Dis)Location, interdisciplinary conference at the University of Glasgow College of Arts, May 24-25. Abstract due date: Feb. 9.
- Temptation and Redemption in Literature and Culture, the Carolina Emerging Scholars Conference, May 12 in Sumter, S.C. Abstract due date: Feb. 24.
- Women and Global Change: Achieving Peace through Empowering Women, an April 12-13 conference at Texas Tech University, in Lubbock, Tex. Proposal due date: March 2.
- Doing E-Portfolios Right
- AACU conference shows plenty of uses for e-portfolios, but also the pitfalls of hype
- Westminster president makes his own e-portfolio
- The Pulse: Blackboard's Ray Henderson (Part II)
- The Disappointment of Portfolio-Based Teaching
- Where's Herman?
- Imaginative Transcripts
- Putting the Community Into College
Search for Jobs
La Plata, MD
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
Rock Hill, SC
Montclair State is New Jersey's second largest university. It offers the advantages of a large university - a broad undergraduate curriculum with a...
Arkansas State University-Beebe is an operationally separate, two-year institution of the Arkansas State University System. With campuses located in...