- Kean president holds on to his job
- Kean University president faces questions about his academic record
- Kean U. administrator leaves suddenly amid plagiarism charges
- Kean U. defends purchase of $219,000 conference room table
- U.Va. and other leadership controversies show that tenured faculty can still wield influence
Dozens of students at Kean University walked out of class Thursday and marched to protest the decision of the institution's board to keep Dawood Farahi as president even though several of his résumés contained inaccuracies, The Star-Ledger reported. Students said that they were outraged that the board did not see the issue as one over which a president should be dismissed. A board statement said that trustees were concerned, but that they saw the issue as an old one, and not sufficient to end what they consider to be a successful presidency.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories