- $4 Million Verdict Against Penn Upheld
- Quick Takes: Career Training Urged for Social Science Ph.D.'s, Ala. Jury Orders NCAA to Pay Booster $5M, Worldwide Hacking Incident, Report on BU Facility Questioned, Christmas Tree Returns, Delay of Doctoral Report, Advice From Above
- Quick Takes: No Surprises at Horowitz Hearing, UConn Settles Research Dispute for $2.5 Million, U. of California Vice President Gets Job Back
- Admissions Official and Consultant -- at the Same Time
- Quick Takes: Raid and Be Raided, Antioch College President Quits, Key to Science Success, No Benefit to 'Exceptional' Lender Designation, Villanova Expels 3 Athletes, Green Mountain Drops SAT, Education Statistics, Lockout at Bishop's U.
The vice dean of the University of Pennsylvania's graduate school of education resigned Thursday, a day after Penn officials placed him on leave amid reports that he did not actuall have the doctorate he had claimed to have, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories